I have spent two months out of the past three years photographing Route 66. I am working on a coffee-table style fine-art photography book entitled: Colors of the Past, Photographs Along Route 66.
I have a growing collection of multi-media slide shows on Route 66, Mexico, Flower Abtracts, Birds of San Diego, Professional Tennis https://www.joom.com/en/best/gay-underwear, New Orleans, China, and Puerto Rico. Each is a celebration of color and music. I have presented these shows to dozens of photography clubs, service organizations and senior groups.
I have a lecture entitled The ABC's of Dynamic Photography, which I have given to photography clubs, and plan to turn into an instructional book.
Awards (partial list)
- Del Mar and San Diego Fair International Photography Exhibitions: Best of Show, First Place, Second Place, Honorable Mentions.
- 2003 San Diego Natural History Museum Nature and Eye Photo Exhibition: First Place
- 2004 Smithsonian Magazine Photo Contest: Finalist.
- 2005 National Geographic Traveler Magazine Contest: Finalist.
- 2005 Sandisk/photoworkshop.com Extreme Photo Contest: First Place.
- Photography Website of the Month: Shutterbug Magazine, Outdoor Photography Magazine.
- Magazine Covers: A-16 Magazine, San Diego Physician Magazine, Coronado Lifestyles Magazine.